Data Science & AI
Solving Challenges to Deploy & Scale AI
Organizations face unique operational and R&D challenges that require a range of capabilities. SFL Scientific has helped hundreds of organizations by applying deep learning to develop novel solutions automating processes, augment decision-making, extract meaningful information, and predict complex outcomes. Our team helps you to capture data, explain, predict, and take action across the organization.
Our mission is to empower organizations to accelerate AI adoption, educate teams on emerging technology, and augment existing technical capabilities. We bring a comprehensive strategy process, R&D expertise, scientific rigor, and deep knowledge of state-of-the-art techniques to develop custom ML/AI solutions.
Our team of Ph.D. data scientists, AI engineers, technical consultants, & cloud experts bring experience and domain knowledge across twenty industry sectors, working with a globally connected network of technology partners to bring world-class capabilities to every client.
SFL Scientific works to:
- Establish enterprise data management practices, working on all clouds and on-premise environments.
- De-risk uncertainty by examining datasets & metadata, looking at integrity, quantity, & quality to inform use case specific modeling.
- Conduct data pre-processing, augmentation, and a comprehensive exploratory data analysis (EDA) to determine optimal routes.
- Understand the potential accuracy and robustness based on training data
- Develop & inform best data engineering standards and scalability of future AI solutions
Identify trends, forecast, monitor devices and resources, or automate low-level tasks.
Implement deep learning pipelines for diagnostic imaging, BERT-based text processing, or IoT initiatives.
Minimize downtime, improve fraud detection, diagnose diseases, predict future failure states, and prevent malicious behavior.
From KYC data collection, better customer targeting/conversions, to real-time patient analytics that improve outcomes.
Embed-AI in products and services to detect features, improve data collection, performance, or accuracy.
Entity recognition and extraction, provider-payer billing, eliminating manual reviews.
Enhance every aspect of operations and R&D initiatives. Together let’s see how Artificial Intelligence can help your organization.