SFL Scientific, a data science consulting firm, is looking for a Channel Sales Manager to join our team to drive the strategy and execution of our Artificial Intelligence go-to-market initiatives working with channel partners and clients. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating, negotiating, and maintaining strategic partnerships with national organizations (HPE, Cisco, Dell, etc.) and establishing new corporate partnerships.
Our AI consulting practice is undergoing considerable growth and we are looking for a candidate to add to the team’s business development capabilities, working to define partner strategy and activation to help deliver customized consulting initiatives for some of the world’s leading organizations. The individual will work with highly cross-functional teams to support the incubation, development, and ultimate growth of SFL Scientific’s AI solutions. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, solutions, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions.
SFL Scientific is a US-based data science professional services firm focused on strategy, technology, and solving business & operational challenges with Artificial Intelligence. Working with clients of all sizes, industries, and AI maturity levels, our capabilities range from developing corporate AI strategy to building custom AI applications at scale. With a globally connected network of technology and cloud partners, SFL Scientific’s core services include leading cross-functional efforts across business, IT, and operations
• Develop and lead partner relationships across hardware, software, IT, and vertical solutions such as Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, Intel, and similar organizations
• Identify new business opportunities, generate revenue & engagement, and develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders, industry partners, and other external organizations including active participation in thought leadership activities
• Establish credibility and reputation with partner organizations and their clients as the preferred partner for AI consulting projects.
• Drive GTM planning, including managing relationships, expectations, and coordinating operations or client engagement activities
• Lead proposal development including defining business objectives, solution approach, scope, etc. in managed channels
• Identify, develop, and implement methodologies to improve partner and team engagement, productivity, effectiveness, and contribute to overall company profitability
• Ensure implementation of success metrics, reports, and processes to measure program and practice effectiveness
• Masters in STEM field or equivalent experience, proficiency in data or Artificial Intelligence as related to technology services and solutions
• 5+ years of relevant experience in strategic consulting or technology-related consultative management, business development, and/or transformation roles
• Deep working knowledge of business, financial, operational, and technology processes in multiple industries, especially in large enterprises
• Understanding of how AI and analytics can help transform or automate tools, products, and services
• Excellent business and financial acumen and negotiation; highly proficient writing and presentation skills to develop briefings, responses, documents, business plans, and reports
Base salary, performance bonus/compensation, medical coverage, 401k plan, paid time off (vacation, personal/sick, parental, etc.), flexible work-schedule, on-going industry training, and other company-wide perks.